Response Management & Survey
Find out how OnCourse helped a Fortune 500 company reduce turnaround time from sales-lead acquisition to fulfillment.
Response Management Problem
A Fortune 500 company needed to reduce turnaround time from sales-lead acquisition to fulfillment. It had a complicated multi-vendor process — including receiving the lead via the mail, capturing the data, processing the data and fulfilling the information request. Each step had been costing them a day in time. Plus, the company’s five divisions had been using three different business models and three different groups of vendors. Beginning to end, a lead would generally take an entire week to process, hardly striking while the iron is hot.
OnCourse provided consolidation of all the front-end processing and assumed the responsibility for administering a single U.S. Post Office box to collect the leads, process the mail and capture the data. Sales leads generated by all events were sent overnight to OnCourse for processing. OnCourse collaborated with the company to establish a single set of business rules and Service Level Agreement (SLA). With the aid of a data processing and printing partner, the sales lead generation process was streamlined to include only two vendors.
- Leads are collected, processed, and managed by only two vendors
- Leads delivered to the field reps within 48 hours
- Concise detailed reporting on daily activity levels by program
- Closer relationship between vendor and client
- OnCourse manages the PO box that received the responses
- OnCourse’s mailroom staff sorts, batches and prepares the work for production
- The data from the responses and events are entered
- Databases supplied by the client are used for an additional layer of validation
- Data is transmitted to client for processing
- Increased sales
- Shortened process cycle time
- Improved data quality
- Cost savings
- Better knowledge of individual program effectiveness
- Streamlined communications
- Process improvement recommendations
The benefits of invoice approval automation are widely known, however finding an affordable solution that is easy to use, enterprise wide, and can be modified to adhere to your specific business rules and processes can be hard to find. An OnCourse solution checks all of those boxes as well as eliminating the manual capture processes by your team through integration with your ERP.
An OnCourse solution meets you at your point of need; from invoice receipt that allows your vendors to seamlessly continue to submit invoices without change, to indexing the required fields backed by extensive quality control verification from your databases. Using a permissions based approach, access and actions are defined by your rules, not software limitations. Approval routing can be fully automated, ad-hoc direct to approver, or any combination. Escalations can be built in and a detailed audit trail is standard. Let us help you configure a solution that gives immediate visibility to your entire spend.Read Case Study
See how OnCourse helped ValiData with a front-end scrubbing solution.Read Case Study
Response Management & Survey
Find out how OnCourse helped a Fortune 500 company reduce turnaround time from sales-lead acquisition to fulfillment.Read Case Study